Children of a Greater Evil was finally sent to my editor (though it's only taken me 18 months to move that one along!) I've got books 3 & 4 ready to edit, but the presubmission edits were holding me up. Now, I'm satisfied it's in a reasonable condition for my lovely editor to look at it.
So now begins the time of sitting on fingers, checking of calendars and wondering what she thinks.
I'm back attacking Silken Knights, which is technically the first of a series of trantric romances. Now, I had it finished and felt really good, then somehow the file got overwritten and poof! I did find 31K of the story from last October so I'm working at rebuilding what I put into the end. Here's hoping it reads okay.
I started clearing through the final piles of "stuff" that are in my office.I have almost a half a cube of books I'm culled (not to mention those youngest daughter got off with!) and an almost full cube of paper, notes and other stuff. It amazes me what I kept but hey, at least I'm dealing with it!
So, given it's only Wednesday, I'm pretty happy overall.